Counseling is available for issues including:
- Eating Disorders
- Career planning
- Conflict resolution
- Divorce process and recovery
- Domestic violence
- Interpersonal relationships
- Low self-esteem
- Body Image
- Stress Management
- Sexual abuse/assault recovery
- PTSD and Trauma recovery
- Substance Abuse and Recovery (Adam Cothren, LPC- specialty with addiction)
- Caregiver Stress
- Blended Families
- Anger Management
- Couples Counseling
Fees and Insurance: $120 for Intake (initial) session
Debit Cards, Cash or Checks are accepted for payment.
If you miss your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50.00 fee. Monday appointments must be canceled by 5:00 on Friday to avoid this fee. A credit card is required to keep on file for missed appointment billing.
There are certain exceptions to this rule, as permitted by law. Exceptions Include:
1. If you pose a threat to harm yourself, to harm another person, the counselor is mandated by law, or permitted by law, to help prevent the potential harm from happening. This may include contacting appropriate officials (police, physicians, psychiatrist).
2. If abuse or harmful neglect of children, the elderly, or disabled/incompetent is known or reasonably suspected, the counselor must file a report with the Department of Social Services.
3. A court order, issued by a judge, could require the counselor to release information contained in your records, or could require the counselor to testify in court to resolve a legal issue.
4. Reports of unprofessional or unethical conduct by another mental health professional must be reported to that professional's licensure board.